CFSA has five types of emails you can sign up for—four different monthly newsletters and action alerts from our Policy Team.
- How to Sign-Up
- About CFSA’s Newsletters
- The Stew
- Grower’s Toolbox
- The Buzz
- The Training Ground
- About CFSA’s Action Alerts
How to Sign-Up
- Are you a CFSA member or have you attended a CFSA workshop or conference? If so, please complete the following steps:
- Sign in to our Account Portal
- Select MY SUBSCRIPTIONS from the menu
- Sign-up for the newsletter(s) that best suit you.
- Not a member? Haven’t attended a CFSA event? Sign-up here.
About CFSA’s Newsletters
CFSA has four monthly newsletters that can be sent directly to your inbox. Subscribers can sign-up for all four or just one.
- The Stew – News about CFSA and sustainable agriculture around the Carolinas.
- Grower’s Toolbox – News for farmers from our farm services team (e.g., grants, grower resources, research articles).
- The Buzz – News our policy team wants you to know about food and farming.
- The Training Ground – A digest for farmers of upcoming CFSA workshops and events
About CFSA’s Action Alerts
Want to know when to take action (and what to say) on timely policy issues? Our policy team will send you an email explaining the issue and how to take action. Notifications are available for state (North Carolina, South Carolina) and federal issues.
Want to sign-up? Follow the directions above for how to subscribe to a newsletter (action alerts are also on that page).
Have Questions or Feedback?
Your opinions matter to us. Feel free to reach out to us at any time via email (email@example.com) or over the phone ().